As I sit here and type this last post, listening to Beck's Midnite Vultures, the movers (and shakers, apparently) are loading all of our worldly possessions onto an 18-wheeler. Julee and I will miss this house. We were deep into the details of its construction and design appointments. It has been a wonderful home for us. The next month will be insanely busy as a month of continuous transitions:
- Staying a few more nights in a hotel here in San Antonio
- Driving to Southlake with two terrified and sedated cats under the car seats
- Checking into an extended stay hotel for a week
- Vacationing for a week at Disneyland in sunny California
- Returning to Southlake for two more weeks of hotel-dwelling fun
- Moving into our new house -- all before Christmas.